Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Barley got a trim

I think Barley has had the hardest time with the weather adjustment here. He has always been a shedder, black hair everywhere...but ever since we moved here it's been completely out of control. You cant pet him unless you want dog hair everywhere. I brush him pretty much daily and I could go for hours but he doesnt like it. His skin is dry too so it gets all dandruffy if I brush him to much. I have been vacuumming pretty much on a daily basis...thankfully he doesnt do stairs so the hair is only a problem downstairs. It is pretty gross too with the runny noses on the little ones because of the snot and dog hair, yuck, makes the girls look like they have mustaches! Today I finally took him to the groomer and he got a shave. He has never had a trim before and boy does he look handsome. We can pet him with out hair falling out. He seems so much happier! I think I will be taking him monthly now. His tail looks a little odd because the groomer recommended not shaving it since it was his first time so its about an inch thicker then the rest of his body!





Big Black Fat Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment