Sunday, April 27, 2008

Samanthas 'sleep over'

Samantha got to go to Jessicas last night for a sleep over. She was so excited. When she woke up yesterday morning she came into our room all dressed and said she was ready to go. I was like "ready to go where?" and she said "I'm ready to go to Jessicas for my sleepover" Poor girl had to wait until 6pm. We spent the morning at the Maricopa County Home and Garden Show and got a lot of ideas for a yard that we dont have yet! Sam even got to make planter box with her dadplus they let her keep the orange Home Depot apron that she wore. She said it was a crib for her dollys not for plants though! After the naps we went to the Y and swam so she had a fun day of waiting. Kim said they stayed up late and ate popcorn and cake and watched movies 'Enchanted' and 'Alvin and the Chimpmunks.' For breakfast she said she got to have a sprinkle donut too. I woke up this morning at 640 am with something in my eye. I tried to flush it out to know avail so I woke Jon up he couldnt find anything. I was in so much pain that I ended up calling Kim up to come take me to the ER. Sure enough some how...when I was sleeping...I scratched my cornea right over my pupil. OUCH. So now I have to put drops in my eyes every 4 hours for 10 days and I cant wear contacts. I had order some prescription sunglasses this morning at Lenscrafter because there is no way I would be able to live without sunglasses for 10 days! And to top it all off the twins slept in until 9 so it would have been such a great morning to sleep in...

No comments:

Post a Comment