Thursday, April 3, 2008

playplace

This morning I thought we'd go check out the Wildlife World Zoo thats near us. Well we drove up to it and I swear there was 10 school buses and the parking lot was backed up to the street so I made the wise decision not to go. Sam was NOT pleased! So I told her we could go to the Play Place at McDonalds. I swear every fast food restarauant has a indoor play place here but it seems like every time we go she wants chicken McNuggets or something so we dont go that often. I havent seen or read 'Fast Food Nation' but I hope once a week wont kill them!

Sam is number one!






Courtney was the big climber today. She kept climbing to the top then she'd crawl back down. i did go up once with her so she could go down the slide but I think she was having more fun climbing then the actual sliding part.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment