Tuesday, April 15, 2008

sippy cups and merry go round

This morning we went to the mall over in Tempe to get a couple more sippy cups. Jon bought Sam the Snow White one when they went for their little 'Princess' store trip on Saturday and the twins loved them. I thought it would be a good fun outing to do today. We had a good time going through the Disney store. I did get Sam a "Tinkerbell" knife and fork set plus so crayons that were only 60 cents too. Sam pointed out that I was wearing my slippers so I shopped for a couple pair flip flops (Payless shoestore had buy one get one 1/2 off) I did find a pair of flip flops that I really like at another store but they were 50, could you imagine spending 50 bucks on a pair of flip flops! We made our way to the food court and the merry go round. It was pretty slow today so I was able to take all the girls on it. Sam picked out the neat horse mermaid one, Sydney sat on a zebra and Cj got the rabbit. They all thought it was great fun. After a quick lunch at the food court. Sam got a slice of pizza and a chocolate milk while I got a chicken wrap thing with fries and a lemonade. we both shared with the little ones. After we ate all hell broke lose with Sam. I felt like "one of those" parents...I was running as fast as I could just to get out of the place...pushing a stroller and holding a screaming kid yelling "I want ice cream, I promise I will be a big girl and listen to you" it was not fun! Plus we were at the opposite side of the mall from where we parked. At one point I told Sam that "I was a mean mommy" and I heard another mom say "oh I have sooo been there!" Needlessly to say she will not be having any ice cream today! To top everything all off Jon left this morning for Vegas for work and wont be back until Thursday...it's gonna be a long day!
Once we got home all three of them were happily drinking their water and the Snow White one dropped onto the tile floor pretty hard and cracked,now we just have two! We'll make another trip but not for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment