Saturday, February 28, 2009

Courtney

Last night I had a wonderful evening with my mom and Jill. We went and got pedicures, had chinese food and then played a fun card game...that I think is called pegs and jokers but I cant remember. I got home around 9:45 and Courtney was in her room awake and crying. I went in and laid with her but she was jsut awake so I figured I'd let her jsut figure it out that it was bed time. Jon had been going doing this since her bed time at 8. At 10:30 we finally jsut let her out and turned the tv on and she played upstairs happily. I went to bed at 11 and took her with me. I promptly fell asleep and she didnt. I woke up at 1145 and she wasnt in the bed so I went to look for her. She was downstairs with Jon. Jon finally went to bed at 1230 and she did to without a fuss. We were a little shocked that she woke up at 8:10 this morning though. She is usually our great little sleeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment