Thursday, February 12, 2009

sleep

When I say sleep I mean lack of sleep. I dont know what it is but when Jon is gone for more then one night someone sleeps like crap. Last night it was Courtney. At about 12:15 she woke and wanted me to snuggle her back to sleep. I laid with her for a good 15 minutes but when I tried to get up she just didnt want me to go. So I brought her to my bed, its a lot bigger. She jsut wouldnt lay still. She was crawling all over the place. Finally at 2 I took her back to her bed but she cried so loud it woke Sydney up. So I had to deal with two crying tired 2 year olds...and its 2:30 in the morning! I finally just went back to bed and said they are eventually going to get tired of the crying which they did and we all slept pretty good until 5 when Courtney woke up. I brought her back to my bed again- this time though she brought her blankie with her so she snuggled right in and slept until 8 am! Sydney slept until 7:50 so I am pretty rested but not as rested as Sam who is STILL sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment