Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Diaper off

Coutneys big thing the past couple days is taking her diaper off and not telling me. Today she came downstairs wearing her big michelin man bathing suit and about 20 minutes later she said poop. Well since Syd tells me right after she does it I thought thats what Court was doing but nope...the poop had been in there for awhile and thats when I realized she had no diaper on. So I cleaned her up and through the suit in the wash and went upstairs to find the diaper. The diaper was next to the garbage full of poop and you can see she sat on the floor in 3 different spots trying to put the bathing suit on...oh yeah fun clean up!

This morning though she told me she had to pee and I took her dry diaper off and she peed on the potty! Funny how I was so proud for a few hours until the poop accident!

And I do think its funny that both of the girls love wearing their swim suits around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment