Monday, February 2, 2009

the drive home

Yesterday drove 1221 miles. The distance between Jons sisters house in Humble, TX and ours. We left her house at 11:15 am and rolled in at 4:40 am. Jon did most of the driving with the exception of maybe 300 miles where I drove. It was a very uneventful trip. We didnt make any stops except for bathroom breaks. we ate in the car even. The twins napped at different times so we didnt want to stop and wake one just so they could run around. They didnt seem to mind at all. They watched about 10 movies! It sure was nice to be home...but Sydney wouldnt let me sleep in my bed this morning so I slept with her. We just took it real easy today and watched the superbowl. (recorded) My dad came and dropped Namy off and he took Sam to gymnastics. They spent the afternoon together. Then Kim came and got Syd and Sam (Courtney was still sleeping) and took them to the park. Here's my view of Jon yesterday....

and here are the kids after baths right before bed on Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment