Friday, February 27, 2009

for some reason

Either I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or all three girls did. They are driving me nuts today. I took them up to free play at the gymnastics place to let them run around. It was crazy there...too many people but they had fun. Its jsut getting them to and from the car that drove me nuts. Courtney ran to it, Syd ran completely the wrong direction and Sam well she was as slow as a snail. I ended up picking up some KFC and went to Namys to eat our lunch. The girls ate a bit but were all over the place there too. Courtney did make us laugh though. She went to the other side of the RV and found the hose with the sprayer on it. Picked it up and started spraying it. When Namy went around the corner to get her she started spraying her. I ended up sneaking around the other side to turn the water off. She had a great big smile on her face and thought that was great fun! We had to get home so they could take their naps. Thankfully they didnt fall asleep in the car on the way home. I let them play for a little bit but jsut had to put them down for their naps. They dont sound to happy about it either but they will fall asleep! After Jon is done with work I am going to go up and hang w my mom for a bit w/o the kiddos...going to go get pedicures and some dinner. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment