Thursday, February 12, 2009

board games

This evening after the twins went to bed Sam & I played a couple board games. She beat me two times @ Candyland and I beat her barely @ the memory game. You know the game where you put the cards upside down and you have to find its match. She should have won but I got lucky and got the last 4 pairs. She had skill. We probably had 21 pairs on the table. Once a card flipped over in was engrained in her 'memory.' At one point we stopped the game so she could run to the bathroom. She didnt realize the seat was down and started to go, thankfully she stopped herself and yelled for help. After I cleaned up & she finished it was her turn and she remembered where the matches were. She said "I have lots of memories mom, you lose yours sometimes!" After that comment i was happy that i won even if it was only by one pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment