Wednesday, February 25, 2009

would not go to sleep

Last night I went to a meeting for the twins club here. (it's might disband now becasue I was the only one who had any interest in a board position and all the board memebers have been on it for 2 plus years, I'm a little bummed becasue the club in the Bay Area was so great and helpful I was hoping to be apart of something like that down here) My mom stayed with the kids. I got home around 845 and no one was asleep. Sydney and Courtney were in their beds crying and just wanted me to snuggle them to sleep and Samantha jsut wouldnt go to bed. My poor mom was rattled. The twins finally were quiet around 945 but about 1030 Syd started crying again- she fell asleep by her door and jsut needed to get back to her bed. Its so funny. I'll open the door and push her aside. She gets up and runs to her bed, crawls under the covers and goes to sleep! Sometimes if I dont lay down with her she'll run to the door again and we'll do the same thing over and over. This morning Syd woke up around 430 but I brought her back to my bed and she slept until 745 thats when Courtney woke up. So we snuggled and watched Caillou. Courtney LOVES that show, its pretty much the only one she asks for and will watch from beginning to end. Sam on the other hand didnt wake up until 10:15 lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment