Monday, April 23, 2007

4 MONTH CHECK UP



Courtney Joy @ 4 months

23 1/2 inches tall - 20%
12 lbs 4 oz - 25%
15 1/2 inches head - 25%





Sydney Elizabeth @ 4 months

25 inches tall - 80%
15 lbs 5 oz - 80%
16 inch head - 50%



Dr. Selcer was very impressed with their growth, especially are little pumpkin. Cj is just our little petite girl but is doing really well. It's time to start the solids!
They had their shots and they both cried and cried. It was really hard to do by myself because I wanted to hold them each afterwards and I really couldn't do it on my own. When we got them home I gave them both some tylenol and breast fed and they were much happier. Cj took a good little nap as you can see but the pumpkin wouldnt stay asleep.

Samantha Kay stats @ 4 months: 26 inches tall, 16 lbs, 16 3/4 inches head

No comments:

Post a Comment