Friday, April 27, 2007

Sydney found her thumb!







********************* Sam spent the day at Debbie's daycare so I did some chores around the house this morning. I sure am glad I have a couple days a week with Sam in daycare. I never thought I'd send my kid to daycare being a stay at home mom and all but boy is she exhausting. I dont think I could run errands with all three of them. This afternoon Julie, her son Dominic, the twins and I went to Mervyns super sale. I got Sammy Kay a few dresses. I figure those will be great once I start the potty training plus she really loves dresses. She's my little girlie girl, loves her hair in ponies but she does like to watch Hockey and Basketball with her Daddy! I got some one on one time with Sam tonight. We went to her gymnastics class. There was only one other little boy and his mom there so we had the whole gym to pretty much to ourselves. It sure was fun playing with her without having to tend with Syd and Cj. I haven't got to do that for awhile. The last few months of my pregnancy I couldnt really do anything physical with her and since the twins have beeen born I hadnt had any one on one time with her so it was awesome to be with jsut her...I need to do that more often. Tonight Sydney found her thumb! She even sucked it after her last feeding instead of me putting her bice in, lets hope she finds it in the middle of the night tonight. Last night was hell for us. At 1 am all 3 kids were crying and I was sooo tired I wanted to cry too! I swear I went into the twins room 5 x and jon went in a few times too...I finally jsut brought Sydney to bed with me and Samantha crawled in too, Courtney slept like a little angel in her own bed after 2 plugs of the paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment