Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a tiring night last night was. Got 2 out of 3 down by 9 and Sydney wanted to stay up until 10. At midnight Courtney woke up a bunch and Jon got tired of us going in and plugging her up with her bice (pacifer) so he brought her to bed with us. The Sydney must of known something was up because a half hour later she was up so I went in a couple times but gave up and brought her to bed...then Sam wanted in around 3 so I took Syd back to her bed and cuddled & fed CJ then Syd woke up an hour later and wanted to eat. UGH! Jon had an early morning so he had the alarm go off at 630 and sure enough Sam woke up then and didnt want to go back to sleep!! So needlessly to say I drank my coffee this morning! We met our friends the Hodges up at play cafe for a few hours of play and lunch and now all the girls are napping! I think I might go join them...

No comments:

Post a Comment