Friday, April 20, 2007

A relaxing Friday

Samantha went to Debbie's today (her daycare) she is going 2 X a week now and it's nice to have a little time to run errands without her. 2 year olds want everything and are going in every direction so it's hard with her and the twins! So Syd, CJ and I went to Target and took Barley to get a shampoo at petsmart. My friend Julie sends her daughter to the same daycare so we met at Chili's for lunch. Her son is 7 weeks younger then the twins slept the whole time, my two of course took turns napping throughout the lunch. They were content enough though to sit in there carseats with a bottle. Yesterday I figured out they take much better naps if I lie them down instead of in their bouncer or swing. Cj slept in her crib today while Sydney stayed up and drank 8 oz of formula...our little tank! Tonight Jon took Samantha to her little gym class. I think she is going to really enjoy some one on one time with her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment