Monday, April 30, 2007

no trailer

I think Jon and I got excited about the perfect trailer that we jumped in without really thinking about how much it's going to cost to buy a brand spanking new trailer. So we are not going to buy it after all. I am a little sad because it would have been so much fun but I think we would have been bummed not being able to save for a rainy day.

Samantha and I went to her little Sulphur Creek class today. We got to see a toad, a chinchilla and a bunny hop. We pet the chinchilla and bunny but Sam didnt want to touch the toad at all. The chinchilla was soo softy. Very cool to watch the toad walk. We walked around and they have lots of animals there. We were up close to an owl and it had the coolest yellow eyes. I had never been so close to a owl before. They sure are neat birds with there heads being able to pretty much turn all the way around! Lisa stayed with the babies and she said it was a little crazy with two of them. She fed them both, very impressive! I sure love that one on one time with Sammy kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment