Sunday, April 22, 2007

the mall

Alyssa came for a visit for a few days so today we went to the great mall down in milpitas. It really is a great mall! The twins went in there double snap and go while Sam had her umbrella stroller. She doesnt like to ride in but she loves to push it which is totally fine with me at least she's not running in all different directions. At one point Jon was in front of us pushing the twins while Lys and I were watching Sam push her stroller. I turned my head to window shop and right when I turned back Sam rams the stroller into this lady and in slow motion she falls. I felt horrible but she got up and was very friendly and said it she was ok. I do have to say that she was wearing 3 inch pointy heals so she really was waiting to fall. Who wears shoes like that to a mall?! Sam has been having so much fun with Alyssa. We sure wish she lived down here so we could see her all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Nan.. I am so glad that you send out those blogs...it really lets us know what happening! You bought an R.V. trailer! COOL! Can't wait to see you sometime soon!
    Love Boo

    ReplyDelete