Thursday, April 26, 2007

off to work we go

hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go~



It was "Tke your daughter to work" today so Sam go to go to work with her Daddy. She was so excited. She picked out a pretty dress and even wore tights! She got to ride the "choo choo" (Bart) into the city. They had stuff all organized for them, she painted, colored and ate. I had to drive and get her. I'm not brave enough yet to take all 3 girls on the bart train! She cried when we left, she is such a Daddys girl! We met her best friend, Taylor, at the park on the way home so she was happy again. She did have a major blow out at the park and I didn't have any extra clothes so we had to leave with her only in diaper. So Gross...I think it's time for me to really start that potty training!!

No comments:

Post a Comment