Monday, April 16, 2007

Watch "Samantha says Sydney and Shortney" on Google Video

Napping outside!
Ok I think I figured out this video thing. The only problem I see is when you click on to the title to watch the video it pulls it up to a full screen which is very grainy. In the bottom right hand corner of the video is a spot where you can click on and choose orginal size and the picture quality is much better.
Plus I also changed it so you can post comments without a google account. I think!
I am hoping to keep this pretty much up to date since I haven't even started Courtneys baby book and sort of started Sydneys I'm hoping to put things in here so I can go back at some point in the distant future to write in the baby books!



Samantha says Sydney and Shortney

Apr 16, 2007


the following URL into your browser:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3211784134600659322&pr=goog-sl

No comments:

Post a Comment