Tuesday, February 5, 2008

early morning

I got up at seven this morning to go vote and grocery shop with out the kiddos. It was soo cold this morning that Barleys water dish was frozen over and so was my car. I had to sit there for a bit to get ice melted off the windshield. I was the 9th person to vote this morning at our polling place and I think the first republican. Kinda the odd one out being a republican in this democratic county. Grocery shopping is nice at that time in the morning, hardly anybody there except the people cleaning the floors and restocking. We drink organic milk (I figure the girls have a good enough chance genetically getting big boobs that I dont need to add any more hormones to them) but they hardly ever have 2 gallons stocked at a time. We go through so much milk here too. I bet we go through one gallon every 2 days so I like to get 2 or 3 gallons at a time. Today they only had one gallon of 2%. Drives me nuts! When I got home at 8:10 everyone (including Jon) was still asleep! I feel like I had a little productivity this morning. Syd has a little cold and a tiny temp still so we are home again today! 2 more sleeps until Namy and Papa get here...yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment