Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jaina

This afternoon Sams friend Jaina came over to play. Her mom was feeling under the weather so she went home and took a nice long nap. It was nice for Sam to have some one to play with besides her sisters. It was pretty funny, the first thing Samantha wanted Jaina to do was put on a princess dress. Jaina with her sweet little voice said "no thanks" so Sam got close to her face and yelled "do you want to put on this pretty princess dress?" again Jaina said "no thanks"and inched a little closer to me, Sam got really close and screamed "are you sure you dont want to put on this pretty princess dress?" Jaina crawled onto my lap and said "no thanks" so I finally had to tell Sam she isnt going to do it and if you keep yelling at her she'll want to go home so she took off the princess dress she was wearing and put the one she wanted Jaina to wear on and off they went to go play! Jaina did eventually put one on which made Sam very happy..sorry I forgot to get a picture of that. They walked around the house arm in arm. They decided to go play outside so I got everybody dressed and out they went. I didnt realize how muddy the grass was so the twins got pretty dirty. I put Courtneys new shoes on and they got really muddy. After they were all done I soaked their clothes and shoes in the wash and for some reason one one Cjs new shoes turned gray and the other is still pink...go figure.



Jaina

No comments:

Post a Comment