Friday, February 29, 2008

the past couple days

Nothing to exciting happening around here the past couple days...Yesterday was Sams Debbie day so it was just me and the twins. I had to go to the dmv for a quick little thing that end being something that couldnt be done anyways so it was a big waste of time. then home for naps. We went for a long walk down to the eye docs to pick up a new contact for me. After 8 years of being contact free I am back in them. Maybe someday I'll get lasik again... We got home and the girls played out back for a bit before we went and picked Sam up. We met up with the Hodges for dinner at Chilis and Sydney just wasnt a happy girl so Jon ended up taking the twins back home while the rest of us went to the mall play area. Sure is nice to be there with just one kid!
This morning Tracy offered to have all the girls over to play with Jaina so I of course took her up on it. The chimney inspector came with the buyers realtor so I hung out at the house while that was being taken care of. I picked the twins up but Sam stayed with Jaina for a couple more hours so it was a pretty relaxing day for the mom here since the twins fell asleep on the way back from Jainas house! Plus tonight is "moms night out" with my toddling times playgroup yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment