Wednesday, February 27, 2008

naps??

I think the girls are giving up there morning naps but there are some days like today. They slept in until 8:15...great since Sam didnt wake until 9:15 so we all got to sleept in! But at about 10 they both were starting to act sleepy and were very whiny and clingy. It was driving me nuts. Jon left early this morning for a day trip to Vegas for work, at least thats what he told me :) and he wont be home until late tonight. So when the twins were being clingy and whiny at 10 I was dreading the day...so at 10:30 I put them down for naps. I was completely shocked that they both went to sleep and slept until 1. They are now are happily eating their lunch. I think the afternoon will be spent at a park for some fun and fresh air...

No comments:

Post a Comment