Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hughes

This morning Sam and I went to Aiden Zinks first birthday party. Sam was pretty shy and stayed by me the whole time except for a moment when all the kids went and ate. She went into Aidens sisters room and played with their barbies...the minute they came back though she was on me like glue again. Let's just hope this is a faze. She had a good time and was super happy once the cake came out! We had to leave because our cousins the Hughes from WA were coming over in the afternoon for a visit. Sam told everybody at the party "bye, thanks, I have to go because they are going to people at our house" it was cute. when we got home Sam waited in the car until they got there. It was a quick visit but we sure had a lot of fun playing.

Trinity

all the cousins (and me)

all the cousins (and Lori)

the Hughes (Lori, Trinity and Jeff)

and Sam had to get her picture taken with "Daddy and that girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment