Friday, February 1, 2008

what a night!

At 2:12 am Courtney started crying, Jon got up and tried to calm her down. I got up to go to the bathroom. I was just about to go when all of a sudden Sam was standing next to me and she had to go. Thankfully I had started yet because when a soon to be 3 year old has to go she has to go...so I got up she went, washed her hands and then trotted back to bed...not one word came out of her mouth. After I was done I went in and tucked her all back in and kissed her and back to bed to I went. Unbeknownst to me Jon had brought Courtney into our bed and she just wouldnt go back to sleep. It wasnt like she was happy either. She didnt want a bottle which was a fiasco, first the nipple was blocked so she couldnt get anything, then it was way to hot, then I think it was too cold and she just wasnt happy at all. She did finally drink it but it didnt get her to go back to sleep. At 3 I told Jon to put her in the port a crib (it is set up in the corner in our room for her daytime naps) where she proceeded to cry for the next 23 minutes when Jon couldnt take it any more. He ended up taking her out into the other room, rocked her and she finally went back to her bed at 4 am. Thankfully everybody slept in until 8:55 this morning! oh what a night! and Syd slept through the whole thing...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment