Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a day out

this afternoon while the twins slept, Sam and I went out shopping. We were having fun looking at necklaces, shoes and sunglasses. She picked out a cute pink necklace. We were on our way to go look for yet another dress when she saw a little Princess barbie doll. She has about 10 of these from the dollar store and I wasnt about to pay 8 bucks for another one. I said no and all hell broke lose. I ended up strapping her into the Mervyns stroller and she cried and screamed "I will listen" the whole way to check out she finally calmed down before we paid so I did give in and got her the pretty necklace. She apologized, told me she loved me and even thanked me for the necklace. Since she did calm down we headed over to Paradise Bakery for a tasty little treat. She sure can be sweet when she wants to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment