Tuesday, June 3, 2008

threats

Sometimes Sam can be a handful (makes me quiver when I think about 2 being three!) A couple weeks ago I caught Sam twice picking her nose and eating it...gross...the first time I told her just that, it's gross dont do that, the second time I told her that is germy and if she did it again she'll have to go to the doctors and get a shot. Needlessly to say she has not ate any more boogers now she just hands them to me...ugh!
Tonight she was running the opposite direction and was not listening to me at all when we were trying to leave the park so I told her that I was going to call the police and she could go live with another family. She screamed and ran right next to me and listened the rest of the walk home. I dont know if thats considered bad parenting (like I would make her get a shot or live somewhere else) but they worked!

Here are a couple pictures of Syd and Court being cute as can be...

1 comment:

  1. Once Lincoln was having a fit about getting in the car and going somewhere. I told him that with all that yelling someone was going to get worried and call the police. Just then a police siren went off a couple of blocks away. Talk about perfect timing! He got a look of panic and was in that car so fast.

    ReplyDelete