Thursday, June 12, 2008

a mommy night

Last night I met up with some ladies from the West Valley Moms Club that I have joined. We met at this place called Leaps. They make these Blizzard type things out of frozen custard and they are delish! It was nice to sit and chat with other 'grown ups' it was odd though none of talked about our kids we prety muched talked about gas prices, home foreclosures and we did chat a bit about preschool. It was kinda depressing talk. I felt kinda bad because most of the ladies bought homes in the last few years and there value has gone down tremedously...good for us but bad for them!
After my little chat fest I met Kim at the Westgate AMC theatre and we finally saw 'Sex and the City' great movie but it was longggg 2 hours and 15 minutes, the tv show was only 30 minutes it seemed like a really long episode. Totally a great movie if you weree a fan of the show! I ended having to drive Kim up to Mikes who lives in the North side of Phoenix after the show so I didnt crawl into bed til 12:45 am. Jon had to get up and go to SF this morning and Courtney decided that 5 am was a good time to wake up. UGH UGH UGH! It's going to be a long day and we are out of coffee grounds, I was so desperate for a caffiene fix I ended up pouring the last little bit of yesterdays coffee and nuking it...did the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment