Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

I did mess up my computer pretty bad. Jon tried to walk me through fixing it last night and in the end he said "your 'screwed'" but a little more colorfully! I thought about crying because I havent backed up my pictures for a while but he calmed me down and said the files should be intact the operating system (windows) probably needs to be rebooted or something of that effect. So I am now on my laptop. I had to go get some ethernet wire this morning to get the internet working and as you can see I did it!

So here's the day so far:

Courtney woke up with a fever (100.7) at 6:15 am thankfully Sydney didnt have one also but she woke up too. So I gave Cj a shot of tylonel and she seemed to be doing better. All of the molars are coming in right now but I didnt want to chance it so putting them into the child care at the y was out of the question. I kept both of them with me while we watched Sam in her swim lessons. They seemed to enjoy watching her. I did give them a water bottle to play with so by the time the class was over they were pretty wet--they dry pretty quickly here...it was 100+* today could be a record breaker...it's suppose to get to 114* with the record being 115* it's HOT!


Sam is now an eel and 1/2 the age of the others in the class they are all 6 or 7. Sams happy because they are all girls this time. She is going to be swimming on her own any day now! So cool to watch her each day as she gets better and better. I told her yesterday that I would swim with her after class today but with Court being sick I couldnt, she was a little bummed but I did let her swim for a bit afterwards.

not the best picture but thats Sam on the far right, she looks so tiny compared to the other girls. The teacher was a little shocked that they were so old this time around. I think she is use to 4 and 5 year olds in this class. She is doing a fabulous job with them all. It's funny when one of them says cant she says back "cant isnt a word here" so she makes them try.


Yesterday was Kims birthday and her sister through a little 'surprise' party for her. We couldnt stay long because Jon had to catch his flight. It was a nice little party and she was surprised. She did think it was odd that I didnt invite her to lunch or anything yesterday so she thought something was up. OoopS!

Allison had all these grass skirts and leis for the kids to wear. Courtney didnt want anything to do with it until the very end when everybody pretty much had taken theirs off. I didnt get a picture of her but she had to wear a green skirt and a green lei. Maybe she'll get the green room at the new house!






Hopefully the twins will take nice long naps this afternoon (Syds fighting hers at the moment-she did sleep for about 45 minutes in the car earlier so I dont know how much longer I am going to let her cry it out!) Sure is going to be a long week if this fever thing doesnt go away...I was looking forward to the free 2 hour childcare at the Y! When Jons gone like this it sure makes me appreciate the fact that he is such a hands on Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment