Friday, June 20, 2008

Syd had two 'bices'

This afternoon Sam, Syd and I made play dough and we were sitting there playing with it when all of a sudden Syd gets down from her chair. I look to see where she is going and she had found a rouge bice on the floor. She had one in her mouth so she held onto it. I went back to playing with the play dough and then I thought I better go see what she was doing. I thought she was playing in the bathroom - one of the twins favorite spots to play- but she wasnt there. I looked up and she was at the top of the stairs. she was heading towards my door. So I ran up and followed her. She still had the other bice in her hand. she went straight for the closet door (where Court takes her naps) and was about to open the door before I scooped her up. She was so mad I had to run with her down stairs screaming so she wouldnt wake her sister up. She was holding the other bice in her hand up high looking towards the direction of where her sister sleeps. She wanted so badly to give her it. (I want her to sleep a tad bit longer...)

2 comments:

  1. What is a bice??? lol I just love your blog, it makes my day. love ya, Aunty Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,What are bices??? lol I love your blog, it makes my day. I have been wanting to comment and finally took the time to sign up. Love ya, Aunty Lois

    ReplyDelete