Thursday, June 19, 2008

dog food

Sydney and Courtney think its so much fun to feed the dog. They have been a great help but now we have a problem. They know how to open the door to the closet the dog food is in and they would feed him pretty much all day long if they could. I need to put the food up high but thats been challenge and I cant keep the stuff in the garage...it's too dang hot out there! Now when I hear that sound of the dog food hitting the dog bowl I have to run...Big fat Barley is loving it!!

Sorry no pictures Jon. The old canon doesnt have a place to put the usb cable and I cant find the thingy the card goes into on my computer. I'll try and take pictures with the nikon today!(he thinks people only look at the blog for the pictures not my great writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment