Saturday, July 12, 2008

chili's

I have been craving the build your own fajita's at chili's for awhile now so we ended up going there for dinner tonight. After a day of unpacking box after box after I really didnt feel like cooking. The girls were being super cute...Courtney had to do what Sam wasnt suppose to do...



I worked on getting the dining room boxes unpacked. I probably got about 25 unpacked today. It is so funny though. We had Bekins pack for us and they packed EVERYTHING and wrapped it all in paper. They even wrapped a water bottle. It's fun to open a box and see what's inside. Yesterday I opened a box and it had a bag of potatoes and onions in it. GROSS. little cockroaches all over. yuck. Thankfully there wasnt any thing of value in the box because it went straight to the trash can!

still need to work on the dens boxes...I did get to one in there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment