Monday, July 14, 2008

A family of four

Samantha went to WA yesterday morning with Papa. We are heading up next week so we thought what a great opportunity for her to spend some time with Namy, Papa and all her cousins while we get the house all unpacked. It is really quiet around here without her. I called this morning and my mom said that when the phone rang she asked if it was Alexa Kay (her cousin who visited her last night) and my mom said no it's your mom. She jsut said oh and and went back to watching tv. I guess it's good she doesnt miss me but wow!
This evening we decided to go to Red Lobster for dinner. The twins are usually really good about sitting and eating when we go out, it's Sam who gives us grief. Well this time the little ones were not very cooperative at all and did not want to sit in their high chairs. Not the best way to enjoy a nice (somewhat expensive) meal. We wolfed our food down and left.
Sydney is having such a hard time transitioning to her twin size bed. I know it's all a big adjustment with the move and all but I would have thought she would have liked it by now. We are on night 6. She just wont fall asleep on it. She usually cries herself to sleep by the door which cant be to comfortable since she has a wood floor. After she's been asleep for awhile we move her to her bed. But we are sort of starting a habit of bringing her into out bed around 4 am when she wakes up. This morning after she had been sleeping with us she got out of bed and fell asleep on a blanket next to our bed, Funny little monkey!
Lot's more unpacking tonight too. we are getting there. I am hoping to have the majority of it all done before we go on our trip north. I still havent been able to find our cordless phone, it's driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment