Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Washington vacation

We landed at midnight on Tuesday. My dad came to Seattle and picked us up in the motor home. What a luxurious ride! Jon and the babies slept the whole night in there. I came into the house and snuggled Sam. I couldnt get to sleep because I forgot ear plugs and Jon snores! When she woke up she wanted to know where her Daddy was, she is such a daddys girl! When I told her that he was in the motor home with the babies she was like "Mama" and I finally got a big hug and kiss with lots and lots of snuggles. She did so good being away from us. She had one big meltdown on Monday because she missed us but other then that she was a spoiled rotten grandchild! We spent a couple hours at Bloedel Donovan Park yesterday afternoon. The girls were loving it. We havent been able to play at any parks in AZ because its so dang hot. They are all climbers. We also had a nice little picnic -take out from Lee's they have the best fried chicken!- but a crow ended up eating the rest of Sams sandwich!
Jon and I are heading SF for the weekend. It's sure going to be a nice little getaway. I think this is going to be my first time away from the twins. I am looking forward to sleeping in!!












No comments:

Post a Comment