Thursday, July 3, 2008

TEXAS


Sam and Jon are in Texas this week to see Grandmother and P plus Kaitlyn, Ryan and Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Ron! Jon is helping Grandmother get to her radiation appts. Her cancer has spread into her shoulders and hips. She seems to have high spirits and her grandchildren keep her motivated! Please pray for her. Sam seems to be having a ton of fun with her cousins. I sure miss them though! I have been having a lot of fun with just the twins. It's really weird though not having Sam around. We had a lot of appts set up at the hosue this week. My mom was suppose to come on Tuesday and stay for a couple weeks but she fell on Sunday and twisted her knee and ankle so she's sitting at home on Oxycotin! My dads coming on Saturday to help. I did find a nice teenager to help with the twins while I sit at the house and wait for all these different people doing things at the house. Looking for to being all moved in...the big day is July 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment