Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cracker Barrel

This morning the parent/child swim class started up again. We didnt do the last session because we didnt like the teacher so we asked to skip that session. They usually dont do that but they bent the rules a bit. The girls really love it (well Syd didnt like it that much today) and it's nice to spend that time with them and focus completely on them. When we swim here at the house there is so much going on that they end up wearing there life jackets and they arent going to get the feel of really swimming if we keep doing that! Now that I've been swimming in our pool that is so warm the Y's pool is cold and its 84*. We went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast afterwards. The girls really loved the General Store and the bug rockers!


When Jon was in San Fran for work on Weds I took the girls to Buffalo Wild Wings all day on Weds they have $.50 chicken legs and $1.99 kids meal so I thought what a deal! I got myself 4 legs with buffalo sauce and a Coors Light. The girls got one kids mac and cheese and two bbq legs. I ended up getting the deep fried mushrooms so my bill was $15 thats with tip! I could only eat two of my legs so that was my lunch Thursday... What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment