Monday, July 28, 2008

whirlwind trip

Jon and I spent three wonderful nights at the Sir Francis Drake in SF this past weekend. The girls stayed in WA with Namy and Papa. It was the first time I had slept somewhere without the twins. Needlessly to say we got 3 very restful nights of sleep. It was really weird spending time in the City knowing we dont live near by. I did do a drive by of our old house in CV. They put an ugly metal screen door on the front door but other then that everything looked the same. We planned the whole weekend around our favorite restaurants. It was heavenly being able to sit down and enjoy a meal at a leisurely pace. We even went to a movie. (Hancock-dumb movie but we didnt care) Here is the only picture I took the whole weekend.

When I got back the twins were mad at me for leaving so they didnt want to have anything to do with me and cried and ran away from me for the first 20 minutes of me being back. Sam loved me though! Jon is staying there until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment