Thursday, July 3, 2008

cribs

I got a babysitter the past two days while I was up at the new house letting people to work. I told the babysitter that Court sleeps in the porta crib in my closet and Syd sleeps in her crib. Well Court figured out how to crawl of the port a crib so she called me and I told her to just switch the kids then. Well Syd figured out too ( I knew that, she did it last weekend at the new house) so she called again and I said jsut put them in their cribs and let them nap together. Well Courtney figured out how to climb out of her crib too. But she ended up taking a nap in their once her sister was in the room with her. Syd hasnt figured out yet so Courtney got the crib tent. When we move to the new house next week we arent putting up the cribs and the girls are getting twin beds...ahhh the fun begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment