Thursday, July 31, 2008

weather

The weather the past couple days have been cold and wet. We havent really done much. It sure is a change from the AZ weather. We dont go outside because its too hot and here its wet! Go figure! On Tuesday night Samantha and I went and watched nephew Mitch pitch. My brother Lex was all set to watch the twins when at the very last minute my parents thought he couldnt do it and took the twins home and Lex came to the game with us. It was kinda funny! Mitch did really good but his team lost 2-1. bummer! They had one of those bouncey houses there and it was $1 for 5 minutes of jumping. Sam loved it! At one point though our cousin Edie, who is 4, was in there jumping when all of a sudden a ball came over from the field and hit her on the elbow. very sad but she got free ice cream! Sam even ran across the field chasing the chicken (thats the mascot) with a bunch of other kids. Fun to watch her do something like that without me having to hold her hand. She is getting so big! I did break down yesterday and took them to the play place at McD's but Sydney ended up falling asleep on the way there and would not wake up so my mom sat in the car while I took the other two in. The play area was really big so they pretty much stayed in the toddler section which I thought was odd because they are both such climbers but it was like 4 stories (in playland terms) tall and if Courtney got stuck up there I was not looking forward to going in! It did warm up a bit so in the afternoon we had some relatives come over for a visit which made Sam very happy because Haley is 2 1/2 and loved to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment