Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4:51

AM that is the time that my day started this morning. Sydney woke up and just would not go back to sleep. I got her some milk and tried to lay with her but she just wanted out of the room. She took off the blankets and pillow and proceed to hit and pull my hair all why she is screaming mind you until I finally gave in and let her out. She walked over to the couch, laid down and stared at the tv. Sesame Street is on all the time in the middle of the night/early morning! I got her all comfprtable and went back to bed. She let me lay in my room for about 20 minutes before she started crying for me. So I went and laid out on the mattress that we havent put away and dozed a bit. Sam woke up around 6 and Courtney at 6:45. Its going to be another one of those days...here they are being all cute this morning!





...oh yeah Sunday night I went cold turkey on the pacifers too (well with Courtney, Syd got one Sunday night but when she woke up I took it) Courtney has been crying for one all morning but I am not giving in! This stupid diarhhea sickness is not going away and those things are just germ magnets. I wanted to do while Jon was away because if he was here we would probably give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment