Friday, October 10, 2008

west valley mall

We headed over to the West Valley Mall today. The only times I have been there is at night. It's where the staduims are (Football and Hockey) It's more of a Food mall. Lots of really nice restaurants, hardly any shops. So we had some ice cream for lunch (a nice healthy lunch I know) and headed back to the car...where I had locked my keys in. I called Jon to come help us. Before we left we were going to go to the Desert Ridge Mall and he didnt here me that we went to the other. Good thing I called to see what was taking him so long, he was going to the wrong mall. Sam wouldnt let us leave the car so we sat in the parking lot for about 45 minutes, waiting...Alyssa taught Sam the word "freakin'" so she kept saying 'its freakin hot' it was funny but probably not the most appropiate thing for a 3 year old to be saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment