Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happiness is...



having a garage! The twins fell asleep on the way to pick Sam up at preschool. I parked and waited for a mom to get back to a car. Just any mom. I asked her if she would jsut wait for a sec while I ran in to get Samantha. At first she was a little shocked that I would even asked but I was in a quandry. They have been sleeping like crap and the last thing I wanted to do was wake them. it literally took me about one minute to run in get her. I drove home, pulled in the garage and left them there. It only lasted about 15 minutes but I think me taking the picture and Sam going into the garage talking didnt help! I did this alot back when I was a Nanny and have been waiting for the day to do it here. It's been to dang hot to leave them in the car~

Sydney fell asleep twice this morning in the highchair. The first time before she ate anything and then when I tried to take her to her room she woke up and crawled back in..ate pretty much of her food and fell back to sleep. I tried again to take her upstairs but she didnt want anything to do with her bedroom.
So far the naps today are horrible. They usually are so good about napping but with this sickness it jsut isnt happening. They also napped on the way to the doctors (vials to fill up of Courts poop yay) Oh yeah and Courtney has thrown up twice today! The first time all over the new couch and the second time on the way the way back from taking Sam to 'Little Lambs' (the daycare at the church only $5 an hour for drop off and $3.50 if I plan ahead--its only for Sam though, bummer!)
Kim is helping me out with Sam this afternoon/evening. She is taking her to the Y for her last day of Ballet. She wants to do gymnastics now so we are checking out the 'Little Gym' on Friday. After Ballet they are going back to Kims to watch the new Tinkerbell movie. Hopefully these kids will go to bed with out a fight and sleep until 9 am tomorrow I'd love it if it was just 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment