Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i love sleep


I am just not getting much of it these days. Last night I tried to go to bed a reasonable hour (9:30). My problem started when I went to check on the girls. I checked on Courtney first, she woke for a sec and I checked to make sure she was clean then I checked on Syd. She was asleep on top of her covers at the foot of the bed. She had taken her nightie off so she looked cold being a good mom (I thought) I covered her up which woke her up...not good. I let her cry for about 15 minutes then I tried to lay with her. Nope didnt work. She just wanted out. After another 15 minutes I finally just opened the door and ran back to my bed. She went to the couch and fell asleep. I had to call Jon and tell him it was too funny. As I was turning off the light I heard commotion and her comes Sam. She said she had to go to the bathroom and she had to come all the way dwonstairs to use that one. She made enough noise to wake her sister up. UGH! I put Syd back in her room and Sam fell right back to sleep. Syd screamded for another 20 minutes...its now around 10:45 so I opened the door again hoping she'd just go back to the couch...no this time she walked downstairs and laid on the 3rd step from the bottom. I wasnt going to let her sleep there so I put her back in her bedroom. She finally stopped crying around 11:10. I woke up around 12:45 becasue Sam yelled Mom in her sleep. She is sleeping with me while Jon is away. I got up to check on Syd. She loves to sleep on the hardwood floor right next to the door. I did put a little area rug down so it would be a little bit more comfortable and warm but she moves it away. She likes the smooth hardwood! But its getting so cold at night I wanted to cover her up. But she was a sleep all cuddled up in her bed!! yay!! She slept until 6:30. At around 5 this morning Sam started making these singing sounds while she was sleeping. I have no idea what that was all about but she did it on and off for about 20 minutes. I almost went to her bed but she finally stopped. Its so hard to stay mad at them even when I have no energy...they are so dang cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment