Sunday, October 26, 2008

ahh the joys of parenthood

Before naps today everybody had good BM's which is saying alot since its exactly a month since Sam started this whole thing...but it didnt last long. Syd ended up having a terrible diaper while she was outside playing in the sandbox. It all stayed in the diaper but there was so much sand in the diaper taht i felt likw I was putting sanpaper on her bum while I was cleaning her up. Then Courtney woke up from her nap. We were snuggling on the couch and she let out this big burp and the next thing she was throwing up all over herself plus a little on me. After we got all cleaned up she seemed to be feeling better but then she got all clingy again so we went and snuggled on the couch, this time she did the loud burp and a flood came out ---twice. Mostly all over me, her, her splint (thankfully she had a sock over it so it actually didnt get any on it) and also all over the new couch! What a mess, poor Courtney. I managed to get her in the tub while I went and got all my clothes off. Sydney stayed in the bathroom and kept pouring water over Courts head which she didnt like at all but didnt have enough energy to complain or stop her. Sydney then jumped in with all her clothes on while I was trying to clean up the puke on the couch before the scent stayed in. I ended up getting in with them so I could clean the smell away. So now all the kids are fed except Courtney..she didnt want to eat so I gave her a popsicle and she only ate a quarter of it she just inst feeling well at all. Oh yeah and Jon is gone until late Thursday night! I am getting Cabin fever sooo bad!! I cant take these kids anywhere with them sick like this. We havent done much at all this month. I feel bad for them and bad for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment