Monday, October 27, 2008

our night.

I went to bed early knowing that all hell could brake lose with Courtney. So lights were out at 9:30. I let Sam sleep with me since Jon was away. At 11:30 it was Sam who woke up and wanted ice cold water. I am usually really good at getting her some to take to bed but completely forgot. At 2:20 Courtney woke up crying. She had a bad diaper that had been there a while because the whole area was a big rash. I got her cleaned up and tried to lay her back in her bed. No go. She grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs and pointed to the fridge and said juice. I got her some very watered down juice and carried her back up to her room. Where she screamed and cried so I let her do what she wanted to do and back down stairs we went. She then handed me the remote. Sesame Street was on so we watched it. She was wide awake. At around 3:30 Sam came wandering down and wanted me to snuggle her so I left Court downstairs and took Sam back to bed. I tried to lay there but up walks Courtney. I tried once again to get her back in her bed but she started screaming again so back to the tv we went. This time in the loft. I tried to go to bed but Courtney kept calling for me. At 4:15 she came in and laid with me in my bed but wanted to bug Sam so we moved to her room. At first she didnt like but she did calm down. It took her awhile to get to sleep every time I thought she was asleep and tried to sneak out she would pop up and start whimpering. Finally I realized I would be sleeping there the rest of the night which was only until 5:20 when it all started with Sydney! So I am on my second cup of coffee counting the hours until its bedtime--maybe if I am lucky Sam will let me nap this afternoon but I highly doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment