Sunday, August 12, 2007

the artist!


Jon and I were literally standing right next to her talking and Sam is saying "look a hat a hat a hat a hat" we finally look at her and this is what the budding artist made...I guess it's a hat! She got a time out but we laughed and it came right off, she cleaned it. Oh the life of a two year old.

We had a nice day today. We got up and were out of the house by 10:30, we wanted to make sure the kids got back for nap time. So we went to Danville for a nice long stroll (long for a 2 year old)on the iron horse trail then played and had snacks at Osage park. Jon was craving an In and Out Burger afterwards so we drove to the one in San Ramon and the line was out the door along with the drive thru so we drove to Pleasanton and hardly anybody was at the drive thru so Jon and Sam got burgers. I took a bite of Sam's. it was tasty but I dont think it's going to make me start eating beef again after 13 years (plus the cost of beef is outrageous so why??) We made it home for naptime but only Cj cooperated but only for an hour. Syd stayed up for a bit then I went and laid w her in our bed and she slept for a good hour too but she rolled off the bed and that was super sad. (which reminds me that Sam fell off our bed yesterday too and she hit the side of her eye and now has a pretty good shiner!) back to naps... Sam on the other hand played in her room for an hour and would not sleep. Totally dumped all of her trains, duplo blocks and doll house stuff all over her room. it looked like a tornado went through her room. Jon and I watched the rest of "blood Diamond" during all this. Very violent movie so we kept Sam in her room (she was suppose to be sleeping!) Wish me luck...I will be alone with the girls for a couple days until my folks and Alyssa come to help. Jon is leaving in an hour to go to Texas to help his mom. She has breast cancer and it has spread to her back so she is in the midst of getting radiation treatments. Your prayers will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment