Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Twins and Siblings playgroup


Today was my twins and sibs playgroup. We met at Rachel's in Oakland. My twins were a little cranky for most of the time. I think it's because I didnt let them really nap this morning. Sam had fun playing with Parker and Lincoln. We also got a new member today and she's the opposite of us...she has 2 year old twins with a 7 month old singleton. It sure is nice to get out and relax. I am so glad that I found these women. I think we all have pretty much the same feelings on raising kids and it's just nice, no judgements.
Parker and Sam in the hammock, when we were leaving today Sam was yelling "I love you Parker" big change from when we got there and she didnt want to be there!
Peek-
-a boo with Lincoln!
Rachel with a bunch of babies & Sam!

lots of babies everywhere!


for more photos of today click "here"

When we got home the twins went pretty much back to sleep. None of my kids have been very good transferers. Again I had a nightmarish time getting sam to fall asleep. I put her down at 2 I thought she was going to go to sleep. She was quiet for a long time. But No, she didnt so I ended up doing the 10 minute hold twice and the second time she went to sleep but it wasnt until four so I'm going to have to wake her around 5. I have a babysitter coming tonight so I wanted to take a nap so she wasnt hell for the teenager! I sure hope this babysitter thing works out. I am having her come an hour and half earlier then I need her to hoping the transition for Sam will be better...plus I wanted her to play with Sam while I fed the babes. My brother called me and told me an old roommate was trying to get ahold of me so he gave me her number and we had a nice chat. We were roommates at Christ College Irvine (Now called Concordia University) She has 4 kids and married her college sweetheart. It sure was nice to talk to her. It's amazing how friendships come and go but the ones you didnt mean to lose come back to you!

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the blogger these days! I'm very impressed. Thanks for taking pics. I'll be sure to steal them for mine. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete