Tuesday, August 7, 2007

courtney


A couple days ago I had some time alone with cj. It was nice. She just loves to smile and pull a my hair. If I'm wearing my glasses she loves to grab at those too. It's funny because this was on Sunday and I cant remember where Jon was. He must have been in the Orange room watching tv because we didnt do anything that day and I know he spent some quality time with her alone too because I was napping.

Today Sydney went down for her nap about 30 mintues earlier then Sam and Cj so they played together. Sam loves picking her up since she is about 3 lbs lighter then Syd. For some reason Sam wanted to sit on her but Courtney didnt seem to mind at all. The funny thing is I did laundry yesterday and today I ended up putting on the exact same outfit she was wearing on Sunday! As you can tell in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment