Monday, August 27, 2007

Daddy came

Jon flew in really late Thursday night so when Sam woke up Friday morning so was so excited to see her daddy she had to let him wear her new crown.
Sydney and Courtney were being very smiley all morning.


















Alyssa also came in on Thursday night so Sam was in complete heaven. We stuck around the ranch most of the morning then went into town for lunch at Bobs Burger and Brew. Then to Kohl's as you know my favorite store. Sam went with Alyssa to get Alyssas eyebrows waxed by Auntie Leah then went and visited Auntie Theresa.
Jon was out playing around with the golf clubs for part of the afternoon. We all just played around and didnt really try and get the kids to take a nap that was a huge mistake. By 430 they were all hitting a wall and we had to be in town to meet up with Gina and Nick for dinner. Sam was a complete pill and only wanted me to take her for a drive...that was only way we were going to get her to sleep so at 450 I am wearing a robe and makeup halfway done driving down the road and she's telling me how pretty every thing is and telling me to look at the horses she finally fell asleep. We were only 15 minutes late meeting our friends. That night was the beginning of the festivities for the high school reunion. Bar night.. lots of 38 year old drinking like we were inhigh school again. I am so bummed because my I brought my little camera and the battery was dead. Alot of people are probably glad it was!Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment