Friday, August 10, 2007

POOP

I was a nanny for 11 years and have been a parent now for 2 1/2 years so that's a total of 13 1/2 years of child rearing...this morning was the grossest I've ever seen! I was in the yellow room trying to figure out how to burn pictures on a cd while Sam and the twins were in the twins room room playing nicely, I had the monitor on so I could here them singing and cooing. I was IMing Jon askng him how to do it and he called...thank God...I went to get the cordless phone that I had left in the twins room and I walked into poop...everywhere! Sam put on her panties wrong this morning and half of her butt was hanging out. She still doesnt have this pooping thing down but if I put pull ups or a diaper on she'll pee in it. She's really good at peeing on the potty when she has panties on so I am hoping that one of these days she'll start pooping on the pot...today was not the day. She pooped half in her panties, half next to Sydney. Syd saw the poop and thought, what's that and grabbed it WITH BOTH HANDS. Thankfully it didnt end up in her mouth, just all over the floor, the play mat, a book, and her feet, clothes and hair. What a mess! It was the most disgusting sight. This is what happens when I leave a 2 year old alone for a few minutes! After a shower and about a gallon of oxy clean every thing was all cleaned up...I did throw the book, a trashy novel called "Suddenly Sexy" how apporpiate is that, in the garbage! Parenthood at it's finest right here! Jon was laughing on the other end of the phone...oh to be a working...

1 comment:

  1. LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... I am sorry that happened to you!

    ReplyDelete